Saturday, December 8, 2012

How it should work

-- Hello, I'm having a problem with my internet connection.
-- OK, try clicking on the up-and-down arrows in your browser to refresh your page.
-- Yeah, I'm not in IE and I already tried that half an hour ago. According to the modem diagnostics...
-- If that doesn't work, click on the X in the top right corner of the window...
-- ... Yeah, I already restarted fifteen minutes ago. Look, I think...
-- The next step is to restart your computer. Go to the bottom left corner...
-- I am a professional engineer and formally request exemption from elementary assistance.
-- ...
-- ...
-- Authenticate now.
-- So, when the buckled girder lets down the grinding span,
   'The blame of loss, or murder, is laid upon the man.
-- ...
-- ...
-- Pass phrase accepted. What distro are you running, and what is Wireshark telling you?

1 comment:

  1. Most entertaining writer you are, but do post more often :)

    ReplyDelete